Skip to content
- Entire state lockdown
- Not more than 4 members including within family should not gather.
- One family member per household will be allowed to step out to buy daily needs.
- For daily waged labor (white ration card) will be provided free with 1 month required rice, 12kg per individual. Through fair price shops.
- Along with rice Rs.1500, cash will be provided per family.
- Except for essential services all government departments should work from home. And only 20% should work basis roaster.
- All education departments, schools will be closed till 31st.
- Building Construction workers and contract workers, working labor, industrial workers both in government and private sectors should be paid salary of lockdown days.
- Anganwadi centers will be closed, but kids and pregnant will be provides nutrition at home.
- Pregnant Women expecting soon will be extended with proper medical support through Amma Odi.
- Only emergency services will be available at hospitals.
- All types of Public and private transport will be closed at 100%. Buses, trains, cars, cabs, two-wheeler cabs.
- All interstate borders will be closed. Except for essential services goods.
- Stay at Home Stay Safe.
- Police will strictly follow epidemic diseases act 1897. And will arrest violators under criminal acts.
You cannot copy content of this page