In additional to guidelines for Durga Puja Festival, 2O2O issued vide Order No” F” 2(1)lCS/H&FWlMaskl202O dated 4th, September, 2O2O, following additional guidelines are issued for compliance of all.
1. No festivity events should be allowed in Containment Zones. The families in containment zones may celebrate festival at home.
2. There should not be any procession / music I dance while bringing the idols to the Pandals.
3. Spacious pandals should be kept open from all sides. If any case it becomes essential to have closed ceiling the sides will have to be kept open and if the sides have to be blocked, the ceiling has to be kept open.
4. Floor markings keeping distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet) should be done for standing of visitors at entry points.
5. CCTVs may be installed to monitor compliance of physical distance norms, wearing of masks at each Puja Pandals and surrounding areas. The CCTV footage should be shared with district and police administration on demand.
6. Priests should use micro phones to utter the Mantras to the extent possible so that sound reaches worshipers standing even far away.
7. Devotees should be encouraged to offer “Anjali” with flowers brought from homes to avoid congestion. The Anjali should be offered in small group of 1O- 15 worshippers with staggered timings.
8. “sindoor Khela” should be organizedby puja committees in a planned manner in smaller groups of 10-15 persons with spaced out timings in a staggered way.
10. Any kind of fair should not be arranged by the clubs / puja Committees near the Puja Pandals.
1 1. Person above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home. This applies to organisers as well.
12. Spitting should be strictly prohibited.
13. only a few stalls may be allowed to be set up in pandal premises. These stalls must be at proper distance from the puja pandals to avoid rush and gathering.
14. Adequate no. of volunteers should be deployed who can enforce use of mask and maintenance of social distancing etc.
15. A11 organisers, pujari and volunteers should get themselves covid tested before panchami so that there is no transmission of virus through them. Hea1th Deptt may deploy testing teams at major puja sites to facilitate testing.
16. on puja days, covid testing booths may be set up in a few major puja sites to provide facility for testing of some worshippers selected by organisers.
17. Posters/standees/AV media on preventive measures from COVID-19 must be displayed prominently at the event sites.
18. No symptomatic persons may be allowed entry in puja pandals and associated events .